– NOTES ABOUT ITINERARY, DRIVERS AND GUIDES
– The above is suggested itinerary, but it can be customised as it is your private tour so do not hesitate to let us know if you have any comments.
– The car and driver are at your disposal from 8am to 5pm each day, some days are longer, start earlier or finish a bit later, no problem with such. But does not include waiting at where you have dinner and driving or walking back to accommodation after dinner.
– Driver or the guide for the trip will accompany you during Days 2-5 to the desert. However, it is against the law for drivers to walk together with visitors whilst in Marrakech, whether inside or outside the medina. The tourism police is strict with such. Only official licensed city guides can accompany you and show visitors places. We have included a full-day walking tour with city guide in Marrakech medina on Day 6.
– Most sights inside Marrakech medina are not accessible by car but only by foot. For places outside the medina, the driver can take you there and wait for you by the car as they are not allowed to accompany you inside.
- Visit eight villages showcasing Polynesian culture
- Canoe ride, tattoos, spear throwing, ukulele lessons and fishing
- Spectacular Polynesian evening dinner show ‘Ha: Breath of Life’
- Optional transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Pick-up & drop off at/from your accommodation
- Transport by private modern vehicle with A/C
- Experienced English speaking Driver/Guide
- 5 nights at a private room in the hotel (Dinner & Breakfast)
- Camel Trekking (Camel per person)
- Overnight at a private tent in Camp (Breakfast & dinner)
- Entrance to monuments (Optional)
Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech » Transfert to your accommodation
Our driver will pick you up from the airport and have the day to relax while exploring the main square Jemaa el Fnaa and the souks on your own.
Day 2: Full Day to Visit Marrakech with a local guide
Today (The day before leaving Marrakech on a 7-Day tour from Marrakech), you will have a sightseeing guided tour of Marrakech Medina with a local experienced local guide. The visit includes the famous Mosque of Koutoubia, the Medina, and its souks and narrow alleys.
Explore some more of Marrakech’s secrets and interesting sites such as the Saadian the Bahia Palace, Ali Ben Youssef Koranic school, and the beautiful Majorelle Gardens. Transfer back to your traditional Riad in the Medina.
Day 3: Marrakech » Atlas Mountains » Ait Ben Haddou » Ouarzazate » Dades
Our 7-Day Tour from Marrakech will start around 08:30 from Marrakech to Dades Gorges, crossing the famous Tizi N’Tichka pass with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the High Atlas and Berber villages, then we continue to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, you will have lunch in a local restaurant nearby the Kasbah.
Then we continue to Ouarzazate “The gate to the Desert” where you will visit the Kasbah Taourirt and the atlas studios. This small city has embraced a group of international film producers due to its location and the adjacent castles. Until it was dubbed the Hollywood of Africa.
After that, we drive toward Dades gorges through Roses and Dades valley. Date with a traditional Moroccan dinner and overnight in a riad/hotel within the Dades gorges.
Day 4: Dades Valley » Todra Gorges » Erfoud » Merzouga (Erg Chebbi)
After a hearty breakfast, turn back within the valley to see the wonderful rock formation called “the monkey toes”, and the Kasbah of Ait Yul, a 19th-century kasbah. Then we leave the Dades valley towards Tinghir and the Todra gorges you’ll see the scenic landscapes of the old clay Berber villages overlooking the canyon.
Arriving at the Todra Gorges you’ll step following the 300m high red cliff, where many rock-climbers visit to experience their preferred sport.
Continuing our trip to Erfoud where we’ll have lunch and afterward, we’ll leave to the magnificent sand dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga.
Once there, an experienced Camel man will be waiting for us, to start the camel ride and explore inside the magical wavy sand dunes of the Erg-Chebbi. You will have a stop to relax, inspire the sunset, and do sandboarding.
Afterward, before spending the night under the stars in an equipped desert camp, at a traditional Berber-style nomad tent. You will have a delicious dinner and a music party around the fire.
Day 5: Merzouga » Berber Families » Black Desert » Merzouga
Continuing our 7-Day tour from Marrakech. After a shower and breakfast in the desert camp, you’ll start your camel trek back to the departure point to meet your driver and begin a discovery tour of the Merzouga area, visiting the seasonal lake of Merzouga, with its migratory bird groups, including flamingos.
Not far off, there’s a village almost of its habitant are dark skin people, originally from Sub-Saharian countries to experience their Gnawa music and lifestyle. On the way to a nomad family, we will stop in a small deserted town of Mefes and its lead mines and minerals.
Dinner will be served in the hotel where you will spend the night. Dinner Bed and Breakfast.
Day 6: Merzouga » Er rissani » Alnif » Nkob » Agdz » Ouarzazate
After having the Farewell breakfast and take shower in the hotel, we leave the Merzouga desert then start our journey to Ouarzazate on a different road through the Berber villages of the Atlas mountains as Alnif, Agdz, Draa valley. Until we arrive in Ouarzazate in the evening. Dinner and overnight in a local riad.
Day 7: Ouarzazate » High Atlas Mountains » Marrakech
Today, we will leave Ouarzazate in the Morning toward Marrakech; our final destination, after a visit to studios, crossing the High Atlas Mountains via the highest road pass in Morocco Tizi N Tichka pass allowing dramatic views of canyons, mountains several Berber villages nearby and arriving in Marrakech in the evening.